2003 MB Sports Sport/Ski Boat 190 Plus
The 190 Plus is serious slalom machine, built to make and break personal bests and world records alike. Right out of the gate, the sleek lines and dynamic look of the 190 Plus instills confidence. You just know you'll ski better.
Our design technicians and team skiers have spent countless hours perfecting the handling, comfort and wakes on the 190 Plus to allow the ultimate slalom experience, while providing a walk-through hull design and interior luxury second to none.
Other interior features include the side cargo storage net, the unique, dual-opening clamshell engine cover with a new sleeker design for 2003. Equipment storage in the 190 Plus is the biggest in it's class thanks to the signature transom trunk, capable of holding 4 full size skis, 2 wakeboards, vests, ropes and more.
The handling is that of a pure sports car on the water. Hole shot power is unequaled, provided by the 5.0 liter PCM motor, now with multi-port fuel injection. It's coupled with the Power Plus transmission driving the O.J. 4 blade propr for the strongest, most consistent pull available. The rudder and tracking fins are all factory tuned and aligned to give precise handling and feedback to the driver to keep the pull on-line and true every time. Add the available Perfect Pass speed control for even more consistency and convenience.
As in all MB models, the 190 Plus has an all-fiberglass composite construction with aircraft aluminum polish and hard-anondized parts for years of trouble free use. Optional features include a Skylon Wakeboard Tower with board racks for the occasional wakeboard set, a hot water transom shower, heater, bimini top and more.
- 1 1/8" Underwater Gear
- 12V Accessory Receptacle
- 275hp Chevy Engine PCM 5.0 multiport, V-8 with electronic ignition
- 40oz Heavy Carpeting
- Alarm water temp/oil pressure
- Aluminum Motor Rails powder coated
- Aluminum Silent Rider Muffler powder coated
- Carbon Fiber Instrument Panel glove box
- Fiberglass Composite Stringers fiberglass floors
- Fuel Tank 32 US gallons
- Full-View Driver's Mirror
- Hand Lay-Up all fiberglass construction
- Hardware Accents chrome and color anodized
- In Mold Gelcoat 4 color
- Lighting, Navigational interior
- MB Sports Instruments
- Prefixx Nautolex Interior
- Rear Storage Compartment lockable with cargo netting
- Removable Swim/Ski Platform solid fiberglass
- Safety Grab Handles transom ski tow
- Ski Pylon solid anodized aluminum with rope protector
- Sound Insulated Motor Box 2 piece
- Tinted Safety Glass Windshield 5 piece
- Tournament Speedometer one
- Multi-Port fuel injection is now standard
- New bucket seat
- New dash hardware
- New motor box design
- New slimline pop-up cleats
- Stainless steel logo molding cap
- Additional Uses: Recreational slalom and recreational wakeboarding
- Base Engine: PCM Pro Sport 275hp
- Draft: 23"
- Fuel Capacity: 32 US gallons
- Length: 20' 2"
- Model: 190 Plus
- Primary Use: Competition slalom skiing
- Prop: 13 x 13 OJ
- Weight: 2,300 lbs.
- Width: 88"
- 330hp Engine Excalibur PCM Chevy V-8 Multiport Fuel Injection
- Billet Steering Wheel
- Bimini Top
- Center Floor Ice Chest
- Cover, Cloudburst towing, storage
- Cover, Sunbrella towing upgrade
- Depth Finder
- Heater interior with 3 outlets
- Lifting Eye deck mounted bow eye
- Shower stern mounted hot water
- Skylon Wakeboard Tower and board racks
- Stereo System CD by Clarion
- Stereo System CD by Clarion with amplifier and woofer upgrade
- Engine Type
- PCM Pro Sport 275hp
- Length Overall
- 20' 2"
- Dry Weight
- 2,300 lbs.
- Fuel Capacity
- 32 US gallons
- Impeller / Prop
- 13 x 13 OJ